Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dublin taxi drivers big day out for special kids


A very special thank you to Jonnie Walker and the organisors who worked long hours to make this happen and a special thanks to AMBROSIA who sponsor this day at a cost of thousands.
( If a box appears below, click on it and the picture will come up)



New recruit



Were off with the Garda band in front


Nearly ready to go


Group photo



Paddy Dracula gets a grip



Mind my seats



A quiet start



Group photos



Getting a sponsor



The Garda horses were very popular.





Some made a very special effort






Look I guess you just had to be there.

Take a day out and join us next year lads. Jo public can do without us.

SHARE THE JOY.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:05 AM

    Very impressive my friends ... nice to see kids been treated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My computer was attacked by a virus and when i bought it, i missed the drivers, so i needed to looking information by internet. Finally i reached an information that advised me download by the web. i was surprised. I hink all the information cotained in the blogs always result very useful. actually i found a site interesting called costa rica investment opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:16 AM

    I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    My site ; diet that works

    ReplyDelete