Sunday, July 31, 2011

Am I changing or is Dublin Changing ?


I lived in Sandymount around the corner from this house.We never met !




What a beautiful VW ! It is owned by a lady I spoke to her a few years ago.
It is hard to believe that it was made in 1968, thats 43 years ago.



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJYdJOSYLszQ82jAR0XNdS9lE5MIZFBc4eONO04LMO6pnVcIb3WtiOCdl9turbEQq267KMLxzjvaEA4Ive-MF4-ZoyBiLXzC0bDps1rrOA2nd36U2EEprs6spCPOGZfbZ3Pn-zVQ/s1600/IMG_8957.JPG">





These buggies have been abandoned at the ferry terminal. The people who owned them could not be "Arsed" to fold them up and put them on to the buses. The Social Services will give them new buggies next week!


I told you how that thief of life called time has been playing tricks on me!.
Well Harrods in London has opened its Christmas shop.
Back to school bargains are on the back of the buses and "White Christmas" is coming to the Grand Canal theater.

I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.
But it was just a guy with a miners lamp on his head with 2 buckets of shit for me.

I have a broad back, I can take it.

"Thank God I'm an atheist"

The way things are it will soon be like it is in Australia. I thank my childhood friend Sam for this click here
Over here in Ireland there are hundreds of illegal drivers with forged papers at the garda check they drive away.
Why in Gods name they are not stopped before there is a murder is the question.

1 comment:

  1. Over here in Ireland there are hundreds of illegal drivers with forged papers at the garda check they drive away. Why in Gods name they are not stopped before there is a murder is the question

    Yes, this is a point I raised on the Azatlan reference from earlier. And 'yes', I am completely capable of distinguishing between 'legal' and 'illegal' immigration my friend.

    Please cover your arse on this matter lest you be accused of "nativism" as I have on occaision.

    ReplyDelete