Friday, October 18, 2013

Mabel Fox RIP

Born on 5th February 1910 passed away today at noon.
One thing for sure very few people will see 103 on their birthday card.
She really had a great life.
She died at peace like a giant ship coming into port after a long  long voyage,engines closing down until she was at rest. One really super thing to observe was to hear her talking to her dead husband and daughter.
Yes they were with her as she passed over.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
By Mary Elizabeth Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds  that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awake in the mornings hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there.I did not die.

Still here ,but sadly missed

No comments:

Post a Comment