Friday, May 05, 2017

A special weekend

This weekend thousands of people will run from the darkness into the light.
Have a click here and join them.
Suaside  is a waste of a life for sure.
If the person who killed themselves reflected for an instant how it would effect the ones left behind they would never ever end their own flives.

On a lighter note if you are killing yourself you are probably killing the wrong person.

A friend comes to you with the books and CDs he borrowed..A big danger sign..
A fone call from someone about how sorry they were that they were so bad to you.
They are saying goodby. Don't miss it.

You have to embrace the person on the ledge.
"Things will get better, just talk to me for a few minutes"

I often think of an American man who killed himself in Blancerstown after getting out of my taxi.
He had lost his job and was adrift, I didn't see the danger.
A guy who once implored me to go for lunch with him because he wanted to say goodby.
He killed himself an hour later. A beautiful wife a fantastic job,the world at his feet.
I found out about his death two weeks later.
It transpired that he admired my own free spirit, I would go my own way and tell the rest to fuck off.

His death woke me up to the simple signs I now listen out for danger.
He was a really great person, wouldn't hurt a fly.

So boys and girls. 
Listen out for clues.
Daddy I want to tell you something.
John can you help me with something?
Jim would you like to walk the dog with me?

Little things can mean a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment